Better Collective acquires two US sites for $20m


Affiliate Better Collective has acquired US web portals and for $20m in cash.

Earlier this year, Better Collective purchased 60% of the RotoGrinders network for $21m, with a view to acquiring the remaining 40% between 2022 and 2024. and will now bolster the company’s US portfolio, both having been formed over 20 years ago.

Better Collective will change the sites’ business model from subscription and advertising to affiliate marketing and lead generation.

Jesper Søgaard, Better Collective CEO, said: “These two web portals have the potential to become the largest revenue generating assets within Better Collective in the coming years.

“Furthermore, they have significant synergy effects with our other US-facing assets, not least with our recent acquisition of the RotoGrinders Network.”

In June, that acquisition drew praise from Catena Media US General Manager Michael Daly, who spoke exclusively to Gambling Insider.

Catena itself purchased in March 2018.

More to explorer

GamblingEurope 2024 © All rights Reserved